McFarlane Trust are currently looking for a Team Leader
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to assist in leading a dedicated team of people in supporting individuals with a learning disability. You should be forward thinking and be able to co-ordinate the team as well as deliver direct support.
As Team Leader you will provide leadership and direction to the staff group within the service. You must have excellent communication and people skills. You must be calm, flexible and able to adapt to changing situations and priorities.
Experience in management or a supervisory role is desirable but not essential. Minimum qualification HNC in Social Care, SVQ 3, or similar is essential.
- Staff Consent Form (msword, 22 KB)
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES POLICY (vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document, 14 KB)
- Criminal Convictions form (msword, 74 KB)
- Application Form (msword, 84 KB)
- Application Form Letter (msword, 24 KB)
- Job Description - Team Leader (vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document, 18 KB)