Hours: 28 hrs/week
Salary: £10.50 per hour (min starting salary)
Reference #: 7221
Download job application pack
Support Workers required for part time roles ( 21, 24 hrs or 28 hrs per week ). If you care about giving people the best life they can have, come and join our wonderful team and share in the benefits we offer in return.
Experience of working with people with complex learning disabilities would be an advantage however not essential, as we offer excellent Induction and on-going training for all staff. A driving license would also be desirable but again, not essential.
Most roles will involve weekends and evening shifts. You may also be required to sleep over at our service and accompany our service users on overnight holidays.
Successful candidates will benefit from the following;
- A pay rate of at least *£10.50 p/hr pro rata, increasing to at least £11.37 p/hr pro rata, after 3 years’ service. *(starting rate is negotiable dependent on experience.)
- 4 weeks annual leave entitlement increasing to 5 weeks after 10 yrs service.
- 12 days paid public holidays (based on a 38hr working week)
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution on your full basic salary.
- Life Assurance scheme and Employee Health & Wellbeing scheme
- Enhanced sick pay of 4 weeks full and 4 weeks half pay.
- Enhanced maternity pay of 12 weeks at half pay (after statutory 6 weeks at 90%).
- Employee Rewards Hub membership offering lots of discounts
- Opportunities for training and development.
- SVQ courses and PVG membership & renewal fees paid
McFarlane Trust Ltd is a registered charity that has been supporting adults with learning and physical disabilities for over 25 years. We provide personalised accommodation and support services for people throughout Renfrewshire and East Renfrewshire, in a wide variety of settings and types of input from 24/7 to a few hours per week. We aim to be flexible in our approach, and focus on remaining relevant and responsive to individual needs.
We are an equal opportunities employer and if successful you will be required to undertake Disclosure Scotland vetting for PVG scheme record.Download job application pack